$475 per 1.0 credit | $395 pr 0.5 credit
- Students wanting to accelerate their education or earn extra credits
- Students who are needing extra credits to graduate
- Homeschooled students needing high school courses
- Students have one year to complete the course from the day of enrollment
- Transcript with credit and final grade are issued
- Students are responsible for setting a schedule to work on their courses daily
- Students get approval from their school to make sure they will transfer our credit
Individual Courses PLUS
$525 per 1.0 credit | $475 per 0.5 credit
- Individual Plus courses provide all the same offerings of Individual courses PLUS Weekly Summary Progress Reports, and Detailed Monthly Progress Reports from a school counselor.
- Parents who want progress reports and the ability to speak with a school counselor should enroll in this program.
- Students who are under the age of 14 or haven’t completed the 8th grade are required to enroll in the PLUS courses.
- Students who speak English as their second language must be enrolled in our Individual Plus Program.