Is your child feeling lost in school? Have they fallen behind? Are they struggling to recall and apply skills they had previously understood? Sadly, this is a common experience for…Read More
$425 per 1.0 credit | $365 pr 0.5 credit
- Students wanting to accelerate their education or earn extra credits
- Students who are needing extra credits to graduate
- Homeschooled students needing high school courses
- Students have one year to complete the course from the day of enrollment
- Transcript with credit and final grade are issued
- Students are responsible for setting a schedule to work on their courses daily
- Students get approval from their school to make sure they will transfer our credit
Individual Courses PLUS
$475 per 1.0 credit | $425 per 0.5 credit
- Individual Plus courses provide all the same offerings of Individual courses PLUS Weekly Summary Progress Reports, and Detailed Monthly Progress Reports from a school counselor.
- Parents who want progress reports and ability to speak with a school counselor should enroll in this program.
- Students who are under the age of 14 or haven’t completed the 8th grade are required to enroll in the PLUS courses.
- Students who speak English as their second language must be enrolled in our Individual Plus Program.
From the Blog
Written by Ellen R.
If virtual school options have you confused, this is the guide for you. Read 9 TIPs for choosing the best educational option for your child.Read More
Written by Alina B.
I was a student at Whitmore School, the world’s first online high school, and it was the best decision my parents could have made for my education. Online School helped me gain independence, self-discipline, and perseverance. I learned to be a problem solver. This is why I was prepared for college level work.Read More