Accredited Online High School
Whitmore School is an accredited online high school powered by the educational company CompuHigh. Whitmore offers several full diploma programs for students all over the world who need an alternative to a traditional brick and mortar school. We also offer individual courses for students who need to earn credits to transfer to their regular school. Students can enroll any time of the year and start immediately.
At Whitmore School, you work through the curriculum at your own pace until you master each lesson of a course. All course material is online – you will not have to purchase additional textbooks. A teacher in each course works one-to-one with you, helping you revise each lesson until you complete the course. A diploma from Whitmore School is accepted by universities, colleges, employers, and the US military.
- CompuHigh-Whitmore School is the world’s first online high school founded in 1994. Unlike other online schools, we were not established as a result of the Covid crisis.
- CompuHigh-Whitmore School is accredited by NCA-CASI through Cognia (formerly AdvancED).
- Our school is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Whitmore School is a private school owned by operated by the parents of a Whitmore School graduate.
- All of Whitmore School’s systems and curriculum are proprietary and tailored specifically to our unique self-paced, mastery method of learning.
- Teachers are Mastery-Learning Certified and highly qualified in their subjects.
- We teach students to think critically and respect the parent’s role in teaching social, cultural and ethical matters.
Click here to view our Whitmore School Profile