Is your child feeling lost in school? Have they fallen behind? Are they struggling to recall and apply skills they had previously understood? Sadly, this is a common experience for…Read More
Our school has year-round, open admissions. Enrollment is for a full 12 months beginning on the date the student enrolls. Students also graduate year-round upon the completion of the graduation requirements.
Enrolling is Easy
Enrolling as a new student in Whitmore School is easy and you can COMPLETE the process online!
Enroll and Start Now
Click on the Enroll and Start Now button below, fill out our online enrollment form, and submit the tuition payment. Parents will receive an email within three business days containing their Parent Username and Password to begin the Parent Orientation. Your child will be sent their Student Username and Password to begin their New Student Orientation.
**NOTE – We are anticipating an increase in new student enrollments for the Fall of 2022. Beginning in January 2022, you can Pre-enroll and reserve your space for the 2022-23 School Year. (Students expecting to start in the Fall of 2022 who have not Pre-enrolled may be placed on a waitlist until space becomes available.)
Available January 2022 – Enroll, pay a deposit, and choose your start date for the 2022-23 school year.
Once your Pre-enrollment deposit is received, you will receive an email within three business days containing your Parent Username and Password. This will give you access to your Parent Desk and Parent Orientation where you will be able to explore the course catalog with your child, read helpful Blogs and read the Whtimroe NAU Student Newsletter.
Your child will be sent their Student Username and Password and they will have access to their Student Desk where they may begin their New Student Orientation, explore the course catalog, and work with their Guidance Counselor to develop their Personal Graduation Plan.
Approximately 2 weeks prior to your child’s start date, you will be sent a link to complete the tuition payment. Your deposit will automatically be applied to your tuition
Do you need to finish your enrollment registration?
If you started the enrollment process, and need to complete it, you can Click here and enter your Registration ID and PIN to complete the process. Need your Registration ID and PIN? Our Admissions Counselors are available M-F 9 AM-4 PM EST to guide you through the enrollment process. Call 844-409-0521.
Many of our diploma seeking students have earned high school credits from other high schools and wish to transfer those credits to Whitmore School.
- The first step is to request a transcript from your school(s) where you have earned high school credits. Click here and print the Release of Records Form to take to your school.
- Click on the link below and upload your transcript(9) to request a Transcript Evaluation. Transfer credits will be awarded according to our Transfer Credit Policy.
Request a Transcript Evaluation:
Transfer Credit Policies
General policies regarding all transfer students
- The registrar evaluates all requests for transfer credit.
- Transfer credit is only awarded for high-school level courses.
- No more than 1.0 credit will be recorded on the student transcript for each course, even if the course is taken in different schools.
- Transfer credits are accepted for all courses on transcripts from public high schools.
- Students pursuing a diploma from Whitmore School are required to complete at least 4.5 credits at Whitmore School, regardless of how many credits are transferred. These credits must include 2 core course credits* from 2 different subject areas and 2.5 additional elective or core course credits. *Core course subjects are English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Whitmore School may accept credits from non-accredited schools when validated by one or more of the following procedures:
- A review of the student’s academic record
- An analysis of the sending school’s curriculum
- A review of a Homeschool Association portfolio of student work
- An assessment of scholastic performance
- No more than 10.0 total credits per year will be recorded on the student transcript once the student has enrolled at Whitmore School. This includes a combination of credits earned at Whitmore School and other schools.
- CompuHigh/Whitmore School recognizes accreditation from:
CITA – Commission on International and Trans-regional Accreditation
NCA – North Central Association
SACS – Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
WASC – Western Association of Schools and Colleges
NEASC – New England Association of Schools and Colleges
MSA – Middle States Association
NCPSA- National Council of Private School Accreditation
IB – International Baccalaureate
GAC – Georgia Accrediting Commission
- Credits are transferred with the letter grade awarded by the previous high school.
To read the full Transfer Credit Policies click on the following link: https://www.whitmoreschool.org/transfer-credit-policies/
Visit our FAQs page to learn more.
From the Blog
Written by Ellen R.
If virtual school options have you confused, this is the guide for you. Read 9 TIPs for choosing the best educational option for your child.Read More
Written by Alina B.
I was a student at Whitmore School, the world’s first online high school, and it was the best decision my parents could have made for my education. Online School helped me gain independence, self-discipline, and perseverance. I learned to be a problem solver. This is why I was prepared for college level work.Read More