Our school has year round, open admissions. Enrollment is for a full 12 months beginning on the date the student enrolls. Students also graduate year-round upon the completion of the graduation requirements.
Enrolling is Easy
Enrolling in Whitmore School is easy and you can COMPLETE the process online!
Click on the Enroll and Start Now button below, fill out our online enrollment form, and submit the tuition payment. You will receive an email within three business days containing your username and password and will begin your orientation process immediately.
Enroll and Start Now
Do you need to finish your enrollment registration?
If you started the enrollment process, and need to complete it, you can Click here and enter your Registration ID and PIN to complete the process. Need your Registration ID and PIN? Our Admissions Counselors are available M-F 9 AM-4 PM EST to guide you through the enrollment process. Call 844-409-0521.
Many of our diploma seeking students have earned high school credits from other high schools and wish to transfer those credits to Whitmore School.
- The first step is to request a transcript from your school(s) where you have earned high school credits. Click here and print the Release of Records Form to take to your school.
- Click on the link below and upload your transcript(9) to request a Transcript Evaluation. Transfer credits will be awarded according to our Transfer Credit Policy.
Request a Transcript Evaluation:
Online Transcript Evaluation Form
Transfer Credit Policies
General policies regarding all transfer students
- The registrar evaluates all requests for transfer credit.
- Transfer credit is only awarded for high-school level courses.
- No more than 1.0 credit will be recorded on the student transcript for each course, even if the course is taken in different schools.
- Transfer credits are accepted for all courses on transcripts from public high schools.
- Students pursuing a diploma from Whitmore School are required to complete at least 4.5 credits at Whitmore School, regardless of how many credits are transferred. These credits must include 2 core course credits* from 2 different subject areas and 2.5 additional elective or core course credits. *Core course subjects are English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Whitmore School may accept credits from non-accredited schools when validated by one or more of the following procedures:
- A review of the student’s academic record
- An analysis of the sending school’s curriculum
- A review of a Homeschool Association portfolio of student work
- An assessment of scholastic performance
- No more than 10.0 total credits per year will be recorded on the student transcript once the student has enrolled at Whitmore School. This includes a combination of credits earned at Whitmore School and other schools.
- CompuHigh/Whitmore School recognizes accreditation from:
CITA – Commission on International and Trans-regional Accreditation
NCA – North Central Association
SACS – Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
WASC – Western Association of Schools and Colleges
NEASC – New England Association of Schools and Colleges
MSA – Middle States Association
NCPSA- National Council of Private School Accreditation
IB – International Baccalaureate
GAC – Georgia Accrediting Commission
- Credits are transferred with the letter grade awarded by the previous high school.
To read the full Transfer Credit Policies click on the following link: https://www.whitmoreschool.org/transfer-credit-policies/
Visit our FAQs page to learn more.