Our school has year-round, open admissions. Enrollment is for a full 12 months beginning on the date the student enrolls. Students also graduate year-round upon the completion of the graduation requirements.
Enrolling is Easy
Enrolling as a new student in Whitmore School is easy and you can COMPLETE the process online!
**NOTE – We are experiencing increased new student enrollments for the 2021-22 school year. To guarantee your space, we urge you to enroll and reserve your spot NOW. Students expecting to start in the Fall of 2021 may be placed on a waitlist until space becomes available.
There are two ways to ensure your spot at Whitmore School.
1. Enroll and start now
Enrolling and starting now is a great way to make up lost credits, or get a head start on completing credits for your graduation. To begin now, click on the Enroll and Start Now button below, fill out our online enrollment form, and submit the tuition payment. You will receive an email within three business days containing your username and password and will begin your New Student Orientation immediately.
Enroll and Start Now
2. Enroll, pay a deposit, and choose your start date for the 2021-22 school year.
We understand that many students prefer to follow a traditional school calendar. If you plan to begin in the Fall of 2021, click on the Enroll for the 2021-22 School Year button below, fill out our online enrollment form, select your start date, and pay a nonrefundable $150 deposit to hold your spot.
You will receive an email within three business days containing your username and password. This will give you access to your Student Desk where you may begin your New Student Orientation, explore the course catalog, and work with your Guidance Counselor to develop your Personal Graduation Plan. Approximately 2 weeks prior to your start date, you will be sent a link to complete the tuition payment. Your deposit will automatically be applied to your tuition.
Enroll for the 2021-22 School Year
Do you need to finish your enrollment registration?
If you started the enrollment process, and need to complete it, you can Click here and enter your Registration ID and PIN to complete the process. Need your Registration ID and PIN? Our Admissions Counselors are available M-F 9 AM-4 PM EST to guide you through the enrollment process. Call 844-409-0521.
Many of our diploma seeking students have earned high school credits from other high schools and wish to transfer those credits to Whitmore School.
- The first step is to request a transcript from your school(s) where you have earned high school credits. Click here and print the Release of Records Form to take to your school.
- Click on the link below and upload your transcript(9) to request a Transcript Evaluation. Transfer credits will be awarded according to our Transfer Credit Policy.
Request a Transcript Evaluation:
Online Transcript Evaluation Form
Transfer Credit Policies
General policies regarding all transfer students
- The registrar evaluates all requests for transfer credit.
- Transfer credit is only awarded for high-school level courses.
- No more than 1.0 credit will be recorded on the student transcript for each course, even if the course is taken in different schools.
- Transfer credits are accepted for all courses on transcripts from public high schools.
- Students pursuing a diploma from Whitmore School are required to complete at least 4.5 credits at Whitmore School, regardless of how many credits are transferred. These credits must include 2 core course credits* from 2 different subject areas and 2.5 additional elective or core course credits. *Core course subjects are English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Whitmore School may accept credits from non-accredited schools when validated by one or more of the following procedures:
- A review of the student’s academic record
- An analysis of the sending school’s curriculum
- A review of a Homeschool Association portfolio of student work
- An assessment of scholastic performance
- No more than 10.0 total credits per year will be recorded on the student transcript once the student has enrolled at Whitmore School. This includes a combination of credits earned at Whitmore School and other schools.
- CompuHigh/Whitmore School recognizes accreditation from:
CITA – Commission on International and Trans-regional Accreditation
NCA – North Central Association
SACS – Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
WASC – Western Association of Schools and Colleges
NEASC – New England Association of Schools and Colleges
MSA – Middle States Association
NCPSA- National Council of Private School Accreditation
IB – International Baccalaureate
GAC – Georgia Accrediting Commission
- Credits are transferred with the letter grade awarded by the previous high school.
To read the full Transfer Credit Policies click on the following link: https://www.whitmoreschool.org/transfer-credit-policies/
Visit our FAQs page to learn more.