Proof of Enrollment Letter

Student ID

Full-time Diploma Program students will find their school ID on their Student Desk in My School Records, Other Documents.  It can be printed and cut out for carrying in a wallet.

Letters and other documents needed

Proof of Enrollment

Often students will need a Proof of Enrollment letter for their zoned school district, car insurance, health insurance, etc..  We can provide this letter upon written request to our Transcript and Document Coordinator.  We cannot mail or fax this letter to the student or parent, but only directly to the school district, insurance company, etc.

Congratulations if you are ready to get your Driver’s License! you will most likely need us to complete a CMV Form and we are happy to do that. You may also need us to write a letter or complete a form for a work permit. Please write to us through the link on your Student Desk. Be sure to provide a contact person and mailing address, fax number or email address.

If you are mailing the forms for us to complete, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that we can return the forms to the correct address.

Mail all forms and paperwork to:

Whitmore School
235 High St Suite 508
Morgantown, WV 26505

Remember– It is very important you don’t wait until the last minute – you are required to give us one week’s notice.


Proof of Attendance

Whitmore School offers a great deal of flexibility to families and students. Students are responsible for setting their own pace and time schedule for work in their courses. Whitmore School does not maintain requirements for ‘seat time’, but rather quantity and quality of work mastered. That being said, students should plan to work on their school work daily to keep on track toward graduation.

Whitmore School will confirm full-time attendance (20 hours per week) upon request when a student is submitting a minimum of 9 posts per week. Students needing DMV forms, Social Security forms, or other attendance verification forms filled out must have met these criteria during at least 2 consecutive weeks in the current enrollment year before the form will be sent. If the student stops submitting work, a cessation form will be sent.

From the Blog

Convenient. Flexible. Interactive.