Congratulations! You Made It!
You have worked hard to complete your Personal Graduation Plan at Whitmore School! Here are the next steps to make it official.
- You will send your Graduation Application (at least three months prior to their Graduation month) You will find the application in the link Steps To Graduation.
- You will check your Personal Graduation Plan to make sure all of your course credits have been completed.
- You will make sure all CRFs are submitted for all courses.
- You will write to the Transcript and Document Coordinator after all graduation requirements are completed to request to have your official transcript mailed to colleges, work or to your home address.
- You will complete the Graduation Feedback Form. The link is found in the Steps to Graduation.
Please reply to your Commencement Ceremony Invitation to attend your graduation in June in Morgantown, WV. We will send you all the information you need to purchase your cap and gown.
We would love to see you there!
If you are not able to attend the Commencement Ceremony, your Graduation Packet will be mailed to you upon completion of your graduation requirements. These packets contain your Diploma, 3 Official Transcripts for you to give to colleges, work, etc., plus 1 Unofficial Transcript for your records.