School Partnerships – A customized solution to meet your students’ needs
Whitmore School offers solutions to public, private schools in the USA as well as Learning Centers outside the USA. Thousands of high school students have completed courses with us, enriching their education through our online mastery-learning experience.
Learning centers outside the USA enroll students in our Diploma PLUS Program and provide a structured supportive classroom setting. Students graduating from Whitmore School are well-prepared for the rigors of college in the USA.
Do you have students who will benefit from our unique mastery-based courses?
- Whitmore School is AdvancED accredited.
- Whitmore teachers work one-to-one with students on every lesson.
- Your students can enroll any time of year, not just at the semester or summer break.
- Offer courses year-round.
- Students allowed 12 months to complete the course (or meet a deadline that you set).
- Self-paced mastery-learning fits any schedule.
Public and Private Schools in the USA
- Expand your school’s course offerings.
- Offer blended learning customized to your school.
- Enrich an advanced student’s course options.
- Offer remediation to a struggling student.
- Avoid conflicts in scheduling.
- Offer solutions for chronically ill or homebound students.
- Enroll one student or an entire class – no minimum “seats” to purchase.
- School or parents can pay tuition.
- Students who have fallen behind, can get back on track for an on-time graduation.
- Your school counselors and parents receive Weekly Summary Progress Reports.
Learning Centers Outside of the USA
- Provide structured school day with the support of a Learning Coach
- Students can access their courses 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Students take advantage of self-paced mastery learning, whether they need additional time or are accelerated learners.
- Learning Coaches and parents receive Weekly Summary Progress Reports and Monthly Detailed Reports.
- Learning Coaches and parents have access to all student work through password protected login.
- Students graduate well-prepared for the rigors of college in the USA
- Dual Diploma Program available to students wishing to earn a Whitmore School diploma and a diploma in their home country
Students completing our online courses develop important life skills such as self-reliance, critical thinking, persistence, organization, accountability, and time management.
Enrolling a Student
Public and Private Schools in the USA can opt to have parents enroll their students online and pay tuition directly to Whitmore School by automatic debit (ACH) payment or credit card payment, or mail a check. Parents can enroll their student in individual courses online any time of year. Parents are encouraged to obtain course approval from a school official to ensure that completed course credit will transfer back to your school.
Does your school want to enroll more than one student?
Public and private schools that have a Partnership Agreement can enroll students directly. The school will be pay the tuition for each student enrolled. Call our Admissions Coordinator at 1-844-409-0521, M – F from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, for details on partnering with Whitmore School. We can customize a blended learning program tailored to your students’ needs and develop a customized course registration form with your pre-approved course offerings.
Learning Centers outside of the USA that have a Partnership Agreement with Whitmore School can opt to enroll their students and pay tuition on behalf of their parents.
What happens once a student is enrolled in a course?
Students will be emailed a welcome letter and instructions for beginning their course(s) within 48 hours of receiving their enrollment registration and tuition payment. All new students complete a simple New Student Orientation and can begin their course work immediately.
A designated school counselor or learning coach will receive Weekly Summary Progress Reports in order to monitor student participation and progress.
Why is accreditation important to your school?
AdvancED accreditation is awarded to educational institutions that meet the highest standards of providing quality education programs and services. You can transfer Whitmore School credits to your school with confidence.
AdvancED – (now Cognia)
Three regional accrediting organizations merged to form AdvancED, the world’s largest and most recognized accrediting organization recognized by the US Department of Education. (SACS CASI, NCA-CASI, and NWAC). AdvancED serves 32,000 schools and school systems enrolling more than 20 million students in the United States and 70 other countries.
CompuHigh / Whitmore School is nationally accredited by AdvanceEd, and regionally accredited by NCA-CASI.