What if I Need Proof of Enrollment?

Student ID

Diploma Program students will find their school ID on their Student Desk in My School Records, Other Documents.  It can be printed and cut out for carrying in a wallet. Please note that your child’s school ID is not a picture ID.

Letters and other documents needed

Often students will need a Proof of Enrollment letter for their zoned school district, car insurance company, health insurance company, etc. We can provide this letter upon written request to our Transcript Coordinator through your Parent Desk – Parent’s Contacts section.  We cannot mail or fax this letter to the student or parent, as we can only directly send it to the school district, insurance company, etc.

Forms for Driver’s Ed, a work permit, or any other documentation can also be completed for you.  Please request these forms and letters by writing through the School Administrators link in the Parent’s Contacts on your Parent Desk. Be sure to provide the contact person and mailing address, fax number or email address to where you need the letter sent to.

If you are mailing the forms for us to complete, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that we can return the forms to the correct address.

Mail all forms and paperwork to:

Whitmore School
235 High Street, Suite 508
Morgantown, WV 26505

Remember– It is very important that you don’t wait until the last minute – it is required that you give us at least one week notice.

From the Blog

Convenient. Flexible. Interactive.