Congratulations! You Made It!
Your child has worked hard to complete their Personal Graduation Plan by completing all of the graduation requirements. Your child will see a notice at the top of their Student Desk when they are close to completing their graduation requirements. Remember when we said that your child will take charge of their education at Whitmore School? Here are the steps they will take to make their graduation official.
- Your child will send their Graduation Application (at least three months prior to their Graduation month).
- Your child will make sure all CRFs are submitted for all courses.
- Your child will check their Personal Graduation Plan to make sure all of their course credits have been completed.
- Your child will write to the Transcript Coordinator after all graduation requirements are completed to request to have their official transcript mailed to colleges or to your home address.
- Your child will complete their Graduation Feedback Form.
Watch your Parent Desk for a notice that your child is getting close to completing their graduation requirements. Whitmore School holds a Graduation Ceremony each year in June in Morgantown, WV and we want to see you there. Here are the final steps you will take.
- When your child is close to completing their graduation requirements, you will be emailed a Graduation Ceremony Invitation to attend your child’s graduation. Please reply and let us know if you will attend and how many guests will be coming with you.
- We will send you all the information you need to purchase your cap and gown.
- If you are attending Graduation, please send us 4-6 pictures of your child throughout their school-age years for our Graduation Slide Show.
We can’t wait to meet you and your family!
Your child’s Graduation Packet will be mailed to you when your child has completed their graduation requirements. These packets contain your student’s Diploma, 3 Official Transcripts for them to give to colleges, work, etc., plus 1 Unofficial Transcript for your records. If you are attending the Graduation Ceremony, please leave these documents in the safety of your home. We will present a diploma cover to your child during graduation for photo opportunities.