School Partnerships and Athletic Alliances
School Partnerships – A customized solution to meet your school’s needs
Whitmore School offers solutions to public, private and alternative schools. Thousands of high school students have completed courses with us, enriching their education through our online mastery-learning experience.
Do you have students who will benefit from our unique mastery-based courses?
- Whitmore School is AdvancED accredited.
- Whitmore teachers work one-to-one with students on every lesson.
- Your students can enroll any time of year, not just at the semester or summer break.
- Expand your course offerings.
- Offer blended learning customized to your school.
- Enrich an advanced student’s course options.
- Offer remediation to a struggling student.
- Core courses have been reviewed by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Avoid conflicts in scheduling.
- Offer courses year-round.
- Offer solutions for chronically ill or homebound students.
- Students allowed 12 months to complete the course (or meet a deadline that you set).
- Enroll one student or an entire class – no minimum “seats” to purchase.
- School or parents can pay tuition.
- Self-paced mastery-learning fits any schedule.
- Students who have fallen behind, can get back on track for an on-time graduation.
- Guidance receives weekly progress reports.
Students completing our online courses develop important life skills such as self-reliance, critical thinking, persistence, organization, accountability, and time management.
Enrolling a Student
Schools can opt to have parents enroll their students online and pay tuition directly to Whitmore School by automatic debit (ACH) payment or credit card payment, or mail a check. Parents can enroll their student in individual courses online any time of year. Parents are encouraged to obtain course approval from a school official to ensure that completed course credit will transfer back to your school.
Public and private schools that have a Partnership Agreement with Whitmore School can opt to enroll their students and be invoiced for the tuition. Contact us at 844-409-0521 if you would like to discuss a partnership agreement.
Does your school want to enroll more than one student?
Public and private schools can opt for a Partnership Agreement and enroll students directly. The school will be invoiced for tuition. Call our Admissions Coordinator at 1-844-409-0521, M – F from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, for details on partnering with Whitmore School. We can customize a blended learning program tailored to your students needs and develop a customized course registration form with your pre-approved course offerings.
What happens once a student is enrolled in a course?
Students will be emailed a welcome letter and instructions for beginning their course within 48 hours of receiving their enrollment registration and tuition payment. All new students complete a simple Student Orientation and can begin their course work immediately.
A designated school counselor will receive weekly progress reports so that you will be able to monitor student participation and progress.
Why is accreditation important to your school?
AdvancED accreditation is awarded to educational institutions that meet the highest standards of providing quality education programs and services. You can transfer Whitmore School credits to your school with confidence.
Three regional accrediting organizations merged to form AdvancED, the world’s largest and most recognized accrediting organization recognized by the US Department of Education. (SACS CASI, NCA-CASI, and NWAC). AdvancED serves 32,000 schools and school systems enrolling more than 20 million students in the United States and 70 other countries.
CompuHigh / Whitmore School is nationally accredited by AdvanceEd, and regionally accredited by NCA-CASI.
Athletic Program Alliances
Athletic programs specializing in skills building for student athletes pursuing NCAA eligibility status, recommend CompuHigh / Whitmore school to parents as a school option. Students thrive in the mastery-based learning environment that gives them the flexibility to complete school while participating in their sport.
CompuHigh / Whitmore School core courses have been reviewed by the NCAA Eligibility Center. Visit https://web1.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction and enter our High School Code (490940), then click the submit button to learn more.