Cost: $385 per 1.0 credit | $325 per 0.5 credit
- Students wanting to accelerate their education and get extra credit
- Students who are needing extra credits to graduate
- Homeschooled students needing high school courses
- Students have one year to complete the course from the day of enrollment
- Transcript with credit and final grade are issued
- Students are responsible for setting a schedule to work on their courses daily
- Students get approval from their school to make sure they will transfer our credit
Individual Courses PLUS
Cost: $425 per 1.0 credit | $375 per 0.5 credit
- Individual Plus courses provide all the same offerings of Individual courses AND weekly progress reports from our school counselor.
- Parents who want weekly progress reports and ability to speak with our school counselor should enroll in this program.
- Students who are under the age of 14 or haven’t completed the 8th grade are required to enroll in the PLUS courses.
- Students who speak English as their second language must be enrolled in our Individual Plus Program.
Individual Core Courses
(Reviewed by the NCAA Eligibility Center)
Cost: $495 per 1.0 credit | $450 per 0.5 credit
- Whitmore School college preparatory courses have been reviewed by the NCAA Eligibility Center. (refer to list of courses on the enrollment form).
- Courses are self-paced, mastery courses
- Student can enroll at any time.
- Student will be required to complete a proctored final exam to comply with NCAA.
- For more information about NCAA eligibility criteria view this Quick Reference Guide or visit http://www.eligibilitycenter.org