Cost: $385 per 1.0 credit | $325 per 0.5 credit
- Students wanting to accelerate their education and get extra credit
- Students who are needing extra credits to graduate
- Homeschooled students needing high school courses
- Students have one year to complete the course from the day of enrollment
- Transcript with credit and final grade are issued
- Students are responsible for setting a schedule to work on their courses daily
- Students get approval from their school to make sure they will transfer our credit
Individual Courses PLUS
Cost: $425 per 1.0 credit | $375 per 0.5 credit
- Individual Plus courses provide all the same offerings of Individual courses AND weekly progress reports from our school counselor.
- Parents who want weekly progress reports and ability to speak with our school counselor should enroll in this program.
- Students who are under the age of 14 or haven’t completed the 8th grade are required to enroll in the PLUS courses.
- Students who speak English as their second language must be enrolled in our Individual Plus Program.